Responsible Swimming Protocol for lap swimming in Zwembad De Krommerijn
In connection with the circulating COVID – 19 virus, we follow the Responsible Swimming Protocol that has been developed by the cooperating parties in the swimming sector.
For lap swimming and swim training it is necessary to make a reservation. A maximum of 30 people can swim at the same time in blocks of 45 minutes.
During lap swimming and swim training you should maintain 1,5 meters distance from other swimmers.
Although it is certainly possible to maintain sufficient distance in our swimming pool, in accordance with the national guideline for public areas, swimmers are strongly advised to wear a non-medical face mask in our building, especially in the hall and the changing rooms. When the pool is open to the public, our employees will also wear face masks in the hall and the changing rooms. As the pool deck certainly is spacious enough to maintain distance, our staff will in principle not wear face masks in that area, also because the continuous wearing of a face mask will hinder them in executing their job. Note that the wearing of face masks should for both staff and swimmers never be an excuse to not adhere to the distance protocol.
Below are the rules in detail prevailing in and around the pool. In short these are:
- Do not come swimming if you have COVID-19 related complaints.
- Follow the general recommended hygiene guidelines.
- Maintain the 1.5 meters distance protocol.
- Follow the routing and instructions of the employees.
General safety and hygiene rules
- Stay at home if you have any of the following (including mild!) symptoms in the past 24 hours: cold, cough, chest tightness or fever.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (upwards from 38 ° C) and/or shortness of breath. If everyone is free of complaints for 24 hours, you can exercise again and go outside.
- Stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new corona virus (COVID-19). Because you can still get sick up to 10 days after the last contact with this person, you must stay at home until 10 days after the last contact on which this person was still contagious (follow the advice of the GGD).
- Stay at home if you have had the coronavirus (diagnosed with a test) and it has been diagnosed in the past 7 days.
- Stay at home if you are in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with the new corona virus.
- Go home immediately if complaints arise during the sports activity such as: a cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Keep 1.5 meters (outside the water) distance from any other person outside your household (exception for children and young people up to 18 years of age and children up to and including 12 years old in relation to adults).
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow and use paper tissues.
- Go to the bathroom before you leave home.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after the pool visit.
- Wash hands with soap and water if your hands are potentially contaminated: after touching objects that are touched by many people (doorknobs, pin devices, remote controls, etc.); after a bathroom visit; after coughing, sneezing in the hands; after blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Do not shake hands.
- Singing and shouting is not allowed in the pool.
Other rules in and around the pool
- Put on your bathing suit at home. Changing rooms are only available for use after swimming.
- Always follow instructions of the employees. Due to circumstances or new insights, they may deviate from this protocol.
- Keep to the distance protocol in and around the pool. By creating routings etc., we have created the conditions, but adherence remains the responsibility of the swimmer: be considerate of other swimmers, employees, and visitors.
- Disinfect your hands upon entry (station next to second sliding door).
- The routing is indicated by arrows and diagrams in the swimming pool. Take note of this.
- Follow the route in the hall to the reception and scan your pass.
- Then to the pool deck through the door in the hall.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
- Route on the pool deck is clockwise.
- Undress in the designated spots.
- Swimmers should get out of the water at the latest 5 minutes before the end of the block.
- Leave the pool deck immediately after swimming.
- The showers are closed.
- Dress in the individual changing rooms.
- Leave the changing area as quickly as possible through the route indicated with arrows.
- Leave the complex outside through the yellow revolving door.